You all know that I've been trying my luck with some nail art. I love looking at it, and I try my best to do my own but I still suck!! And I've got no creative bone in my body... and desperately need some inspiration!!! soooo... I've decided to hold a nail art contest!! The rules are very simple:
1) Art has to be simple! Think of it as a work-friendly nail art.
2) Stamping is very welcome!! Striping tape, rhinestones, stickers, and even some glitter is ok. Think of it as a "I-want-to-be-taken-seriously-but-I'm-not-boring" manicure!
3) No freehand please... I know you all are nail art geniuses.. but I'm not! So I could never ever replicate your mani =)
4) Any colors are fine!
5) Multiple entries are fine!! The more the better =))
6) If you want to share what stamp you used, etc. for your mani, you're more than welcome too, but you don't have to!
7) Let me know if I can pull a Monkey-See-Monkey-Do on you (with proper credit of course!)!! I will respect your wishes if you don't want me to replicate your creation =))
There will be two stages to this contest. Stage one: I will personally chose my favorite (maybe with little help of my hubby). Stage two: the readers will vote for their favorite!
The winner of the mani most liked by me will have a choice of the prize (below). The winner of the most popular vote will get the remaining prize.
|Prize 1: BN bottle of NailVenturous "Floam"|
|Prize 2: The mini-set of OPI Gernany collection (BN)|
Contest is open internationally and will end on September 8th at midnight CST (USA).
How do you submit your entries you say? You just send a picture to my e-mail address!!!!Here's a caveat though: I would like two identical pictures, one with and the other without a watermark. I've thought about it long and hard and decided on this because of the following reasons:
- I don't want to know whose nails I'm looking at when I'm choosing myself. I've become friends with so many of you through this little blog journey that it would be very hard for me not to be sympathetic towards my friends. And I don't want to play favorites!!! I promise I will NEVER post those pictures publicly! I will print them as they come to my e-mail box and delete them immediately!
- When it's time for public voting, I will post your watermarked picture. And in order to avoid people feeling "bad" about voting for one friend and not the other (I know I always feel terrible!!!), I will have everyone vote anonymously. Originally I was thinking about submitting pictures without watermarks but there are so many picture thieves out there that even copyright infringement penalties don't stop them =( And I don't know how to set my pictures to not-right-clickable... plus I think I would personally want my pictures on display watermarked too!
I really cannot wait to see all your entries!!!
Thank you so much in advance for participating!!